Conflcit of Nations World War 3 Season 2
Conflict of Nations - World War 3 November 2019 Update
Bytro Labs with Conflict of Nations - World War 3 the new update with the Season 2
Featuring Seasonal Units: New - Elite Attack Helicopters
The Elite Attack Helicopter boasts superior firepower versus armored units. Its arsenal, coupled with incredible mobility, also makes it deadly against soft and naval targets.
Season 2 finishes 28th January, 2020 13:00:00 (UTC +0) for Conflict of Nations - World War 3
The Elite Attack Helicopters summarised:
● Storm Unit: Ignores enemy entrenchment bonuses
● Army Boost: +2% ATK for all rotary wing aircraft stacked with this unit
● Defense against fixed Wing Aircraft
● Reduced refuel times
Here’s a rundown how Season 2 works: Conflcit of Nations World War 2 Season 2
In case this is your first Season, you can read more information here, and check out the new Seasonal Leaderboard tab in the main menu.
Season 2 features three new Elite Attack Helicopters, one for each doctrine:
○ RAH-66 Comanche (Western)
○ Flying Lightning (Eastern)
○ S-97 Raider(European)
● Earn Season Points by killing units in any of your games - they all count!
● Try out the unique Seasonal Units, available to everyone! (NOTE: Only available for new games starting now)
● Season 2 Units can be researched from a new tab in the Research Panel. If you Unlocked the Elite Tanks in Season 1, you are still able to research them.
● In order to permanently unlock the Seasonal Unit and use it after the Season ends, you must earn at least 2,850 Season Points and have a valid Security Council Pass
Black Friday Sale:
Everxy player that logs in to Conflict of Nations between Black Friday and Cyber Monday next weekend will receive a variety of attractive and multi-day promotions with bonuses up to 35% on purchasing gold in the store.
Source: Dorado Games - Bytro Labs - Conflict of Nations - World War 3