Conflict of Nations World War 3 new season
Bytro Labs and Dorado Games publisher for Conflict of Nations - World War 3, the Season 3 is finally online, here all the information about the new season for Call of Nations.
Season 3 finishes April, 30th 2020 13:00:00 (UTC +0) for Conflict of Nations - World War 3
Featured Seasonal Unit: New Elite Shallow Water Hunter Submarines
The elite shallow water hunter submarines offer superior firepower in coastal areas and shallow waters compared to other naval units, they are designed to control areas offshore and have the ability to sink everything that dares to reach in shallow waters.
In case this is your first Season, you can read more information on Conflict of Nations - World War 3, and check out the new Seasonal Leaderboard tab in the main menu.
Here’s a rundown how Season 3 work:
● Season 3 features three new Elite Attack Helicopters, one for each doctrine.
● Earn Season Points by killing units in any of your games - they all count!
● Try out the unique Seasonal Units, available to everyone! (NOTE: Only available for new games starting now)
● Season 3 Units can be researched from a new tab in the Research Panel. If you Unlocked the Elite Helicopters in Season 2 you are still able to research them.
● In order to permanently unlock the Seasonal Unit and use it after the Season ends, you must earn at least 2,850 Season Points and have a valid Security Council Pass.
Source: Dorado Games - Bytro Labs - Conflict of Nations - World War 3
Conflict of Nations: World War 3 is a military grand strategy game set in the late 20th and early 21st century. Conflict of Nations: World War III is a free-play browser-based strategy made by developers Dorado Games (DOG Ltd) in collaboration with Bytro Labs (Supremacy 1914, Call of War 1942).