Crossout Horsemen of the Apocalypse released
Targem Games and Gaijin Entertainment announce the release of Update 0.10.30 “Horsemen of the Apocalypse” for the post-apocalyptic online action game Crossout. Players can now create their own battles with individual rulesets and invite their friends to play and observe. Called “Custom Battle”, the new mode is also the perfect way to train for Clan Battles, which have received a significant overhaul as well. Winning Clan Battles will now yield more of the valuable resource “Uranium ore”, which is required to obtain “Relics”, Crossout’s most powerful weapons, which have doubled in numbers with this update.
Crossout Horsemen of Apocalypse
The “Custom Battle” mode allows players to create individual PvP and PvE battles on varying game modes and maps. This allows Crossout players to create, among other scenarios:
• Multiplayer Test Drives: You can now test your invention with the help of your friends, trying various different combat scenarios without any time pressure.
• Trialing PvE vehicles: Since heading for PvE raids requires gasoline, you can make sure your vehicles are fit for the task by trying PvE scenarios in Custom Battle first.
• Map study: A good map knowledge is definitely helpful in PvP and PvE battles. Now, you can take your time checking out all corners of Crossout’s maps and find new vantage points or ways to attack the enemy.
• Team practice: You can now train effectively for Clan Battles and work on teamwork and coordination with your clanmates in combat.
• Individual Events: Custom Battle allows for individual rules to be set, so be invited to be creative! PvP battles only on two-wheeled vehicles? A PvE mission with only chainsaws allowed as weapons? Bring it on!
Crossout Relic Guns
Clan Battles have also seen a major rework and are now taking place in six different leagues, from Basic to Diamond. Participants of the top four leagues will receive the rare “Uranium ore” resource as reward for victory, with Diamond league members receiving twice the amount. On top of that, the 60 best clans by overall ranking will receive additional “Uranium ore” at the end of each weekly season.
Crossout Clan Wars
Relic weapons, which are the most powerful weapons currently in game, require “Uranium ore” in their crafting process. Now, players can craft six different relic weapons, including the newly introduced machine gun “Punisher”, shotgun “Breaker” and cannon “CC-18 Typhoon”. All relic weapons come with powerful, additional effects that are likely to be an unpleasant surprise for any rival. A hit from the “Punisher”, for example, slows down the rotation of the affected vehicles’ weapons, the last shot of the “Breaker” before overheating deals 50% additional damage, while being hit by the “CC-18 Typhoon” disables vehicle control entirely for 1 second.
Crossout Custom Battle
Read more about Update 0.10.30 “Horsemen of the Apocalypse” here Crossout
Crossout Hell Horse Sticker
Source: Targem Games - Targem.com - Gaijin Entretainment - gaijinent.com - Crossout
Set in a post-apocalyptic world, Crossout is an MMO vehicle combat game available on PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One, offering players complete customisation in building and upgrading deadly armored vehicles to destroy enemies in open PvP and PvE battles. Crossout gives players thousands of possibilities to design their vehicle, including shape, armor, weapons, support systems and, of course, cosmetic enhancements. Official website: Crossout