Call of War February 2019 Update
Bytro Lab with F2P.com offer the updates for Call of War and the Events for this month.
With this update we bring some new and "hot" improvements in this cold season. Players will now be able to enjoy all the comfortable coalition features in team games as well, including shared team chat for all team members. We've introduced some new features to make playing in teams and coalitions even more enjoyable. In addition, another big community wish was fulfilled: The practical event report is now also available in the PC version. It contains a list of all events that occurred during the "offline time" in the game round.
But that's not all - we're releasing many more enhancements, including a graphic update for the WebGL renderer, new designs for the loading screen, and language selection in the mobile app.
General Updates on Call of War:
Team & Coalition Games:
● Activation of shared team chat
● Automatic transfer of reconquered core provinces to the allied original owner
● Players in teams or coalitions can no longer change their diplomatic relationship with other coalition or team players to anything better than peace (e.g., no split card).
● Team players who are inactive and replaced by the AI remain on a split card.
● Players can now choose their team freely and no longer have to keep the teams balanced in the selection process.
● New loading screens
● All province names will now be displayed again WebGL renderer.
● Terrain 3D relief effect on the map in the WebGL renderer for more immersion.
● Improvement of the color palette of the Moral map view in the WebGL renderer.
● The event report is now also available in the PC version
● Future and current events are advertised at the top of the homepage
● Players can now change their language in Mobile Call of War app settings.
● Players will be down after 10 minutes if they fail to pick a country.
● A support link has been added to the mobile version homepage so that mobile players can also book tickets outside of their rounds.
● A flag and an info popup has been added for beta games.
● Improvement of the units positioning and selection in the WebGL renderer
Upcoming & Current Events for Call of War:
Free-For-All Event: (Sign-up period:15.02.2019 - 19.02.2019)
Call of War Free for all
Players will not know no friends nore family in the upcoming "free-for-all" event on the 100-player World Map with anonymous round features and deactivated coalitions, players will have to compete
with 99 others in an uncompromising fight for survival.
Team UP!: (Laufzeit: 22.02.2019 - 26.02.2019)
Call of War team up
Some fights you cannot win alone! This is definitely the case for our next event. Players will join one of the two teams on the 100 players world map and together fight for world domination and defeat your opposition in the so far biggest team szenario ever in Supremacy 1914.
100 Player Speed Round Event: (Sign-up period: 01.03.2019 - 05.03.2019)
Call of War Speed Round Event
Short nights and long fights. At this event, players will be able to test their limits - every second counts in the fierce battle for supremacy on the 100-player World Map at four times the speed. If no player or coalition has made it to a regular victory by this time, the player with the most victory points will be declared the winner.
Source: Bytro Labs - Call of War