Wargaming United to Support Ukraine
The company launches its biggest charity initiative across 6 games
Here at Wargaming, we love war games, but we loathe real war. And this subject has been especially sensitive for us, as we have a whole studio back in Kyiv that works hard on World of Tanks and other products despite all the horrors their country is living through every day.
Over the past year and a half, Wargaming has been contributing to donations to help the Ukrainian civilians, including 1 million dollars donated to medical assistance and equipment during the first week of war and 100,000 dollars donated to the victims of the Kakhovka disaster and several other efforts. Hundreds of our employees have been making donations through their own initiative, launching an internal fundraising campaign and gathering 200,000 euros to purchase ambulance cars for Ukrainian medics.
We believe in the power of unity and are determined to continue our efforts. Now, we are inviting all our players to join us in support of those who have been affected by the war and launching our biggest charity project — WargamingUnited.
Starting 18th October, we are welcoming community across six of our games — World of Tanks, World of Tanks Blitz, World of Tanks Modern Armor, World of Warships, World of Warships: Legends, and World of Warplanes — to unite around this global initiative. Each game will be featuring special Ukraine-themed bundles with customization elements crafted by the artists at Wargaming Kyiv studio. With these time-limited offers, players can not only assist those in need but also receive valuable in-game content while showing their support.
We will donate 100% from every purchased “WargamingUnited” bundle* to UNITED24, the official fundraising platform of Ukraine, for buying C-Type ambulances that will take on the duty to save lives. Type-C ambulances are highly specialized vehicles, equipped with the essential defibrillators, cardiac monitors, oxygen tanks, and artificial lung ventilator devices needed to keep the injured alive until they can reach an operating room. Each ambulance funded will mean hundreds of lives saved.
The bundles will be available from October 18th until November 1st.
Check “WargamingUnited” official page to learn more about the initiative here on F2P.com
Gamers who enjoy titles outside Wargaming universe can also show their support for the people of Ukraine by making direct donations via the UNITED24 platform: https://u24.gov.ua/wargaming.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices around the world, including studios in Chicago, Kyiv, Prague, Shanghai, Vilnius, and Tokyo. Millions of players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.
UNITED24 is the official fundraising platform of Ukraine. Its goal is to unite the world around supporting Ukraine: To protect, save, and rebuild.
No one was ready for a full-scale war in the heart of Europe. Charitable foundations, no matter how well-organized, cannot meet the needs of a country as large as Ukraine.
The platform allows one-click donations to Ukraine from anywhere. Ukraine itself knows best what is needed and can deliver aid directly.
UNITED24 is designed for collaboration with charities, partners, donors, and public figures worldwide. Their goal is to establish an efficient work process that brings Ukraine's victory closer.
Wargaming has been uniting efforts with UNITED24, including the 100,000-dollar donation to the victims of the Kakhovka disaster and 250,000 dollars donated on the day of the company’s 25th Anniversary.
Please see the official UNITED24 website for complete details
*From 18/10/2023 till 1/11/2023, Wargaming will donate 100% of the purchase price of each “WargamingUnited” bundle towards Medical Aid via UNITED24, less (i) any chargebacks or refunds, (ii) applicable value added, sales or use taxes, or other similar taxes, (iii) applicable transaction fees of payment service providers and (iv) applicable fees of third-party distribution platforms (e.g. mobile or game console marketplaces).
The list of available bundles
All six products featuring special Ukraine-themed “big” and “small” bundles.
World of Tanks
“50TP Resilient Bundle” features:
- a 50TP Resilient tank in a unique blue and yellow camouflage pattern with 100% trained crew and slot in a garage. In addition to the well-known 50TP prototype Tier VIII Premium Polish heavy tank with the new camo, players will find a stylish trident emblem as a symbol of Ukrainian sovereignty and a tank name on the side;
- together with the tank, players will receive another “Resilient” 2D style suitable for any vehicle in vibrant Ukrainian official flag colors, and 3 decals as symbols of courage and strength of all Ukrainian society.
“The Way of Resilience Bundle” features:
- a “Resilience” 2D style in the vibrant colors of the Ukrainian national flag and three emblems.
World of Tanks Blitz
“Resilient Bundle” features:
- a special blue and yellow camouflage, unique avatar and profile background inspired by the Ukrainian natural landmarks. Also, it includes Astron Rex Tier VIII American medium tank, 30 days of Premium Account, Gold and more.
“Resilience Bundle” features:
- a special blue and yellow camouflage, unique avatar and profile background, 3 days of Premium Account, Gold and seasonal currency.
World of Warships
“Big bundle” features:
- "Spirit of Unity" Flag, 20 "Resilient" Ukrainian Camouflages, “Ukraine” Patch, 7 days of Premium Account, 2,400,000 Credits, 50 India Delta, 24 Ecobonus Grade 2 CR +40%, 24 Ecobonus Grade 2 XP +200%, 24 Ecobonus Grade 2 Crew XP +200%, 24 Ecobonus Grade 2 Free XP +600%.
“Small bundle” features:
- 20 "Resilient" Ukrainian Camouflages.
World of Warships: Legends
“Resilience Bundle” features:
- 36 "Resilient" Ukrainian Camouflages, "Spirit of Unity" Flag, 2 Insignia, 7 days of Premium Account, 20 Rare Ship XP Booster, 20 Rare Credit Booster, 20 Rare Commander XP Booster, 20 Rare Global XP Booster, 20 Rare Battle Booster
“Rye and Sky Bundle” features:
- 24 "Resilient" Ukrainian Camouflages
- 1 "Spirit of Unity" Flag
World of Warplanes
- “Unite to Support! Small Bundle” features a new unique trident emblem, suitable for all warplanes in the game.
- “Unite to Support! Medium Bundle” comes with a distinctive blue-yellow camouflage pattern, a stylish trident emblem, and a stunning nose art design for the Tier IX Antonov M Masha Fighter.
- “Unite to Support! Large Bundle” brings the Tier IX Antonov M Masha Fighter, a powerhouse from the renowned Antonov - Ukrainian Design Bureau, a stunning nose art design for the mentioned plane, exclusive “Trident” emblem suitable for all planes and a distinctive blue-yellow camouflage pattern, all at more than 50% discount.
Source: Wargaming - World of Tanks - World of WarShips