DEVELOPED BY: Maiet Entertainment
RaiderZ is a Free-to-Play MMORPG in which players engage in battle against colossal and powerful beasts in order to save the world of Rendel from destruction.
Experience action-based gameplay, join a hunting party, and team with up to 15 other adventurers to beat back the monstrous forces of destruction. In RaiderZ, you must hunt together, or die alone.
The once prosperous and powerful kingdom of Rendel has finally crumbled. Vicious beasts, awakened by the contamination of the Prime Stone, roam the lands with an insatiable thirst for blood and a desire to claim Rendel as their own.
The horde has grown too strong and endless waves of mutated creatures continue to slowly claw away at the last remaining barrier between beasts and humans. There is still, however, a small glimmer of hope for the ill-fated kingdom. A team of champions with weapons and armor forged from the contaminated beasts has risen to slay the marauding monsters.
- Gigantic Monsters: Fight against huge monsters, tear them to bits and use the pieces to your advantage in the next battle.
- Exhilarating Combat: Enjoy a dynamic non-targeting combat system which will challenge even the most hardcore players. Try to stay out of your enemy’s range to avoid getting pulverised.
- Counterattack: Collect parts from your enemies and turn their weapons against them. That could mean better gear for your character or even temporary buffs.
- No Class Restrictions: No predefined character classes. Create a truly unique avatar by choosing your own special skill set from more than 350 talents.
Weapons are what determine skills in the world of RaiderZ. Gain access to Combat Style skill trees by selecting a weapon type. Each Combat Style has associated special skills.
- Two-handed Sword - The two-handed sword deals high-burst damage. Because of its weight, the two-handed sword has a very low attack speed.
Combat Styles: Berzerker
- Two-handed Hammer - The two-handed hammer is a heavy damage-dealing weapon. Like the two-handed sword, the two-handed hammer has a very low attack speed. The two-handed hammer can not only deal physical damage, but also holy magic damage and heal.
Combat Styles: Berzerker and Cleric
- One-handed Sword & Shield - The one-handed sword and shield combination is designed to block enemy attacks while still maintaining stable damage per second (DPS). This combination can deal melee damage or ranged magic damage.
Combat Styles: Defender and Sorcerer
- One-handed Hammer & Shield - This weapon combination caters more towards tanking monsters rather than inflicting heavy damage. Healing spells and stunning skills can be used with this weapon set.
Combat Styles: Defender and Cleric
- Staff - The staff is used to for dealing magic damage and for support healing. The staff works best as a ranged weapon.
Combat Styles: Cleric and Sorcerer
Berzerker - This style deals heavy damage, but lacks speed and agility. Skills from this style are able to knock down opponents.
Defender - This style focuses on defense-increasing skills and debuffing skills. Using skills from this tree will be beneficial to players who wish to tank monsters
Sorcerer - This style focuses on ice and fire damage. Like the Cleric Style, the Socerer Style has a series of ranged attacks. Players using skills from this style will be able to deal high damage from a safe distance.
Cleric - This style can deal damage and act as healing support. Holy Magic skills are ranged, so players utilizing this style are advised to distance themselves from the epic monsters.
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0G / AMD Sempron 2800
GPU: GeForce 6600 or Radeon x1000
RAM: 4GB or higher
OS: Windows XP, Vista
Hard Drive: 6GB
CPU: Intel Dual-Core 3.0G
GPU: GeForce 8800
RAM: 8GB or higher
OS: Vista or Windows 7
Hard Drive: 6GB