Explore the Galaxy in Trigon: Space Story
Captain, you’re needed on the bridge! Publisher Gameforge and indie developer Sernur.tech are set to launch their roguelike strategy game Trigon: Space Story on April 28, 2022, and we're are offering you the opportunity to take to the stars and explore the galaxy with the full game before anyone else! But be warned: strategize and make the right tactical decisions, otherwise the consequences will be permanent — and deadly.
Trigon: Space Story places players in the captain's seat of a fully-customizable starship where they must manage everything from the weapons’ systems and engines to the day-to-day tasks of the crew. A procedurally generated universe with nine sectors to explore, each of which contains 10+ individual systems. With dangerous space anomalies, roving gangs of space pirates, and a complex web of intergalactic politics to navigate, players will need to strategize each approach with myriad factors to consider. Outfit each ship with more than 100 different weapons and play from the perspectives of four highly unique species, each with their own quirks and advantages. A procedurally generated roguelike universe provides a new adventure every run and will force players to truly learn the meaning of “Improvise, Adapt, Overcome”.
• Oh Captain, My Captain: It’s your show out there and it’s up to you to lead and inspire your crew, make life or death decisions, and craft the most badass ship in the galaxy.
• Build the Best Ship in the Stars: Outfit your star cruiser with more than 100 types of weapons including lasers, turrets, plasma cannons, bombs, drones, and more.
• It’s a Culture Thing: During your travels, you'll encounter multiple species — each with their own unique qualities — like the warmongering militant Rakhi, or the crafty and tenacious Earthlings.
• Decisions, Decisions…: You find a damaged ship with a crew that needs rescuing. Do you take the noble route and save them? Or hit ‘em while they’re weak and take their stuff?
• A New Adventure Every Time: A procedurally generated universe ensures no run is the same, forcing players to learn, adapt, and craft fresh strategies to ensure victory.
Trigon: Space Story has already received a lot of support with over 70,000 fans wishlisting the game on Steam, and even the blessing of the developers of FTL: Faster Than Light. The game will be available on PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. Upon release, the game will be available in English, French, Spanish (Spain and Latin American), Polish, Portuguese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, German, and Russian.
Soucre: Sernur Tech - Gameforge - Trigon: Space Story
more info here on F2P.com