Call of War October 2018
It has already been a few weeks since WebGL is available on beta for our brave frontline pioneers and with the last release, now all players on desktop and Android devices will get to enjoy the new
graphics renderer for Call of War.
Conflcit of Nations Modern War webgl live. Confrlict of Nations Cross Platform MMORTS Free to Play
We made a lot of improvements and adjustments especially thanks to the feedback from the community. But we won’t stop at this point, keep monitoring the performance and make further improvements to provide the best game experience for every player.
How to use the new renderer WebGL?
In order to turn on WebGL, players simply have to access the in-game settings in the bottom right and select: “Use next generation renderer”. It is also possible to switch back to the old renderer later on if they wish to.
With WebGL players will get to enjoy the following features:
● Stepless zooming and smooth scrolling.
● A more accurate vision range around your province.
● Army paths are displayed in the country color.
● Pathing lines also move towards their target destination even when not selected allowing players to always have an overview where their armies are headed.
● Zooming out to see all countries is possible even on bigger maps.
● Closer zoom for accurate micromanagement.
● Airplanes now show vision ranges while in flight.
For the new players and making the Call of War community grow is one of our main concerns. Having an active community results into active and enjoyable game rounds.
Especially for new players it can be quite challenging to grasp all the aspects and the strategic depth that Call of War has to offer. Diplomacy and managing your economy, for example, is a core element of the game, but new players barely get in touch with these features in their first session. Therefore we decided to adjust the current tutorial to make it easier for new players to understand and interact with the game. The new tutorial map will be available for all players to join.
Details about the new tutorial map for Conflcit of Nations:
Conflict of Nations World War III tutorial map. Conflict of Nations is a Cross-platform MMO Free2Play RTS Game
● The map size has been reduced by 25%.
● The map is being played on two times speed.
● Start resources are increased by 25% for all players and a minor resource production boost has been applied.
● All players have equally balanced resource production.
● Two out of the five urban provinces have double production of a random resource.
● Every player has the following armies available at start: 30x Infantry, 2x Interceptor, 6x Armored Car, 3x Artillery, 3x Light Tank, 2x Submarine, 1 Tactical Bomber, 2x Destroyer, 5x Anti-Air, 5x Anti-Tank.
Call of War Mobile:
● We improved a lot regarding app crashes and already saw very positive results. Players having problems in the past, can now try again and give us feedback in case they are still
encountering problems related to game crashes.
● When creating an account for Call of War each user now receives a unique, random name automatically. We plan on implementing the option to make name changing possible. Until then players will have to open a ticket to change their name.
● When opening the app the last played map will instantly load instead of the main menu to be able to take action even faster.
● Furthermore mobile users are now able to use the Android back button on their phone to access the last visited screen.
● The ‘Suggested Games’ pop-up only shows games that users are able to join and not games that are above their current rank.
● Buildings now show the right construction costs also when another building is in queue.
Call of War is a Free-to-Play Cross-platform MMORTS