Mission Against Terror presents its new goodiesThe massive march update for Mission Against Terror continues with new weapons, maps, exclusive items, in addition to special grenades that turn enemies into strange creatures.
"This is not an early April Fools' joke: we really are bringing all these great things to the game," said Sam Ho, Director, Wicked Interactive. "All the hard work over past six months has brought us to a new and exciting level in the game where the volume of players combined with the mature feature set and advanced mechanics make for an immersive and fun experience for gamers of all stripes, from pros to casual players."
· Two new maps are being introduced:
1) Zi Ling Park, which can be played in Team Deathmatch
2) Kandahar Border Post, which can be played in Bomb Mode and Team Deathmatch
· Suba Light (beer bottle used as a melee weapon...For those who like to keep the St. Patricks Day spirit going year-round), Brick(melee weapon),Suba Soaker(water gun)
NEW ITEMS (to mess with your Enemies' minds):
· Noise Jammer is an item that emits a ghosts signature breathing sound, used to fool the other team into thinking theres a ghost in the area -- choose from the Opera Mask, various funny spray images.
· Pig Bomb and Turtle Bomb are grenades that turn opponents into little cartoony animals that cant fire back.
· Players can buy robot suits to dress up like the AI robots they fight against in AI Mode.
· New clothing: For guys, theres the Royal Purple set of clothes, for the ladies, theres the Fairy Fantasy set of clothes.