Gamigo has announced that its MMORTS Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict has started its closed betaGamigo has revealed that its free-to-play MMORTS Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict, has beginned its closed Beta.
In the game the players jump into the past of Black Prophecy's universe to take command of one of these titans during the height of the Species Wars.
The game lets players take command of battleships that are up to 1.5 kilometers long and can be individually equipped with a wide variety of modules and weapons. The game gives players the choice of which of the classic MMO roles they would like to take on in battle.
Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict includes a comprehensive PvP mode with a matchmaking system. Tyi and Genides are mired in a continual battle for control of important regions within the Nexus.
Features of Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict at a glance:
- Skill system
- 18 different ship types (from small corvettes to gigantic cruisers)
- 30 regions, of which 22 can be conquered
- high-quality 3D graphics thanks to the Unity engine
- Players take on tactical roles in a group: tank, healer, damage dealer
- more than 350 ship modules allow for comprehensive upgrades and individualized equipping of battleships
- Players command individually equipped battleships in tactically challenging real-time battles in space