The Open Beta Test of Crossfire: Europe has startedThe online shooters with intense firefights, Crossfire: Europe has launched its Open Beta, that will run for three weeks on SG Interactive's European-optimized servers.
Crossfire: Europe will not have a character wipe between the open beta and the commercial launch.
During the open beta, the game is going to reward the players with (The GPs are only valid during open beta):
- A special bonus gift to the dedicated mercenaries who play at least 60 minutes every day during the three-week long Open Beta.
- 20,000 GP, Crossfire: Europes in-game currency, for purchasing a weapon in the item store, for any player who logs on during OBT will receive .
- 2,000 Cash Points and the Frontier Card, an exclusive special, permanent banner that will appear over players names, that will be given out at commercial service, for the Players that reaches the rank of Corporal.
Also, the players will be challenged with new features in the open beta, that includes:
- Players can develop their survival skills with the newly released Escape mode
- Explore the Transport Ship, an exciting and challenging map for the Team Death Match mode