The biggest update for Last Chaos since 2009 is now liveAeria Games, has launched a new content update for, Last Chaos.
The new content update is the largest since 2009, and allows players to access a new zone as part of the level cap raise from 165 to 175.
This massive content patch also comes with a re-imagined dungeon, an increased skill level and new gear.
The new content patch includes:
· Level Cap Raise Players can now level up from 165 to 175, the first level cap raise since 2009. The level cap increase comes complete with new gear, new monsters, extended skills, new quests, and a brand new zone.
· Increased Skill Level The addition of an extra level and a corresponding upgrade in power allows players to increase their skill levels.
· New Gear Brand new sets of gear will provide more power to players. Players must level up in order to get access to the new gear.
· Re-Imagined Dungeons Visit the Temple of Forgetfulness, a re-imagined dungeon with many new features. The Temple now includes a time attack zone, a treasure hunt, a new boss and several new monsters.
· New Zone The new zone, Tarian, the frozen Tundra, is open to players who are at or near the level cap. This new zone contains monsters all the way up to level 175 and is in a snow map that prominently features a frozen lake, a dark tower and several new and re-imagined monsters.