Rusty Hearts will debut at this year E3Perfect World Entertainment Inc.,has announced today that Rusty Hearts, its upcoming hack 'n slash dungeon-crawler, multiplayer online game developed by Stairway Games, will make its first debut at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3 Expo) from June 7-9.
With advanced action features and combo moves, unique cel-shaded animation, and anime-inspired graphics, Rusty Hearts has already received great attention from players in North America and Asia. Its compelling story will unite PC gamers worldwide to participate in a living comic and fight through an army of vampires and monsters.
- Stylized Graphics - Cel-shaded characters, beautiful background and seamless cut scenes-
- Meet Unique Heroes - Angela: a sassy witch specialist of elemental magic, Tude: a mysterious, monstrous past and a clear taste for close range melee weapons, and more
- Beat 'Em Up Evolved - Fast twitch combat with fast and furious combos
- Epic Dungeon Crawling Battles - Engage a wide variety of bosses with 4 difficulty levels
- Player versus Player (PvP) - Various PvP to suit every taste including Arena, Guild Battle, Tournament System and more
- Controller Support - Optimized to work with any PC gamepad
"For the past few months, we've been working really closely with Stairway Games and WindySoft to provide North American players another new and unique online gaming experience," said Jonathan Belliss, Executive Producer for Perfect World Entertainment, Inc. "We're really excited about the action-packed features and game-play design in Rusty Hearts and look forward to share our excitement at E3. We're also pleased to see many enthusiastic fans who are just as excited as we are to play this upcoming release."