Mission Against Terror Invades PAX East with Special Campaign to Benefit Gamers OutreachMission Against Terror (M.A.T.), today announced that it is bringing its campaign with Gamers Outreach to the second-annual Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) East, Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, March 11-13.
Since December, Wicked Interactive has been working with Gamers Outreach to raise money for a Go-Kart for the Dallas Veteran's Hospital. For every new account created in Mission Against Terror, Wicked Interactive is donating $1USD, with all proceeds donated directly to the facility.
Project GO KART is an initiative of Gamers Outreach that funds the construction of portable entertainment kiosks which are used to transport video games and other sources of entertainment to patients who have limited access to activities outside their rooms.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT:
1. Check out the Mission Against Terror campaign postcard in the PAX East swag bags.
2. Use special information printed on the postcard to download and register Mission Against Terror.
3. Add the special "Support" icon to your Facebook profile or personal blog.
4. Tell your friends. Remember, for every person who signs up, one dollar will be donated to Gamers Outreach.
5. Come to the special "Gamers Doing Good" panel on Friday, March 11, featuring Gamers Outreach's own Zach Wigal and Stephanie Shea. More info: http://gamersoutreach.org/paxeastpanel.