League of Legends has presented its new "Volibear patch" with a videoLeague of Legends has presented a new preview Trailer of the Volibear Patch.
The Volibear Patch is short but important, as multiple major changes are inside. Sivir is getting a remake, the jungle is receiving a significant update, and riot is making some changes that should change your priorities in lane.
In addition League of Legends has presented a new champion, Volibear, The Thunders Roar:
- Chosen of the Storm (passive): Volibear heals rapidly for a few seconds when his health drops to a critical level.
- Rolling Thunder: Volibear drops to all fours and runs faster if chasing an enemy champion. The first enemy he attacks is knocked into the air.
- Frenzy: Volibear's repeated attacks grant him additional attack speed. Once Volibear has repeatedly attacked four times, he can perform a vicious bite on his target.
- Majestic Roar: Volibear lets out a powerful roar that damages and slows enemies. Minions and monsters are feared as well.
- Thunder Claws (Ultimate): Volibear channels the power of the storm causing his attacks to blast his targets with lightning that bounces to other nearby enemies.