KurtzPel is Coming to Steam Early Access on April 30th
The Free-to-Play Title Launches Worldwide This Summer
Irvine, Calif., April 4, 2018 – KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announced their newest title, KurtzPel, is launching on Steam Early Access for North America and South America on April 30 and launches worldwide this summer (North America, South America, Europe and Asia). A Steam Founder's Pack will be available upon launch and will include exclusive costume sets.
KurtzPel Screenshoots - KurtzPel is Coming to Steam Early Access on April 30th[
After completing closed alpha and beta testing earlier this year, the development team has been making changes in response to player feedback including:
• Custom missions with spectator mode – Play any PVE/PVP mode with friends or watch others play
• English VO
• Begin with three skills and overall Karma skill and stats adjusted
• New mission acquirement areas
• New hair styles, costumes, and accessories
• Different backgrounds during Character Creation
• New Deathmatch map – Deathmatch is a fan favorite!
• Matchmaking System improvements
• Leaderboard system – Check your ranking and see how you stack up to other players
• Steam Market Place and Steam Achievements
• Language support for Portuguese Brasileiro and Español
KurtzPel is a 3rd Person, Anime-Inspired, Action Battle Game created by the developers of Grand Chase and Elsword Online. In KurtzPel, classic action game dynamics are enabled when players outfit their characters with 2, separate jobs (called Karma) that can be swapped out and utilized interchangeably. Players can enjoy various 2v2 PvP Modes; queued up by a smart, automated match-making system. Or, players can embark upon a larger-than-life, raid style, quest-driven battle system against big, bad boss monsters.
Source: KOG Games - KurtzPel