Global Agenda has launched today its latest expansion, Recursive ColonyThe new expansion of Global Agenda, Recursive Colony, arrives today.
Version 1.5 is themed around the Recursive Colony, an electronic, hive-mind faction of robots constructing robots and intruding upon the player social hub of Dome City.
Notable expansion additions include:
- New Open Zone with several instanced missions, quest chains, mid-high level content, vendors, social spaces
- Daily Repeatable Quests - for solo agents and teams. Some quests take place in zones, while others send teams into Recursive Colony hive nodes and ruins. These quests include new 4-man defense Raid missions - now available to smaller groups (1-4) at lower levels (20+)
- New Dyes, Flair, and Trails - rewards for winning missions, completing daily quests, rare bot drops, others given via achievements
- New enemy bots - encountered within Open Zone as well as instanced missions
- New PvP Map - Push Dust will be entering the Merc queue from Beta
- New PvP Acquisition/CTR Map - Colony Caverns will be entering the Beta Queue
- New Blueprints - for consumables and mods
- Easier crafting - components now within the zone, to help with leveling crafting skills
- New High/Max/UltraMax missions entering the Spec Ops queues
- New Pets - new pets available as rewards and crafted items.
- Revamped Intro Missions - Tutorials now include class-specific elements to help train new players
- Some quests now affect the state of the world (example - Brownouts in Dome City...)
- Ability to transfer between different Open Zone instances (and VR Arena)
- Open Zone cross-instance chat channels
- Disconnect to Character Select Screen without re-login
- Improved Vendor Item Previewing