Global Agenda has announced "Recursive Colony" its new expansionHi-Rez Studios has presented a new expansion for Global Agenda: "Recursive Colony".
This expansion is the largest content update for the game to date and will be available to everyone for free this Autumn. Attendees of the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) in Seattle, can be the first to play the new content this weekend within the Hi-Rez Studios booth #252.
Version 1.5 is themed around the Recursive Colony, an electronic, hive-mind faction of robots constructing robots and intruding upon the player social hub of Dome City.
Players seeking a quest-driven, narrative experience post level 20 can now level-up in the new Open Zone as an alternative to, or in addition to, our instanced missions, says Todd Harris, Hi-Rez Studios COO. Weve also included a new set of instanced PvE and PvP content for players at all levels.
- New Open Zone with several instanced missions, quest chains, mid-high level content, vendors, social spaces
- Daily Repeatable Quests - for solo agents and teams. Some quests take place in zones, while others send teams into Recursive Colony hive nodes and ruins. These quests include new 4-man defense Raid missions - now available to smaller groups (1-4) at lower levels (20+)
- New Dyes, Flair, and Trails - rewards for winning missions, completing daily quests, rare bot drops, others given via achievements
- New enemy bots - encountered within Open Zone as well as instanced missions
- New PvP Map - Push Dust will be entering the Merc queue from Beta
- New PvP Acquisition/CTR Map - Colony Caverns will be entering the Beta Queue
- New Blueprints - for consumables and mods
- Easier crafting - components now within the zone, to help with leveling crafting skills
- New High/Max/UltraMax missions entering the Spec Ops queues
- New Pets - new pets available as rewards and crafted items.
- Revamped Intro Missions - Tutorials now include class-specific elements to help train new players
- Some quests now affect the state of the world (example - Brownouts in Dome City...)
- Ability to transfer between different Open Zone instances (and VR Arena)
- Open Zone cross-instance chat channels
- Disconnect to Character Select Screen without re-login
- Improved Vendor Item Previewing