Unlimited Ninja is based around the cartoons anime Naruto and allows players to step into this world as a skilled ninja warrior, progressing through the game and unlocking the wider story arc by successfully completing quests and battling enemy ninja. The game is a free to play MMO that focuses on players building up their character and can be accessed directly through an Internet browser without the need for a client download.
- Play in the world of Naruto
- Choose from three different Ninja classes
- Adventure across the world completing quests
- Increase your skills and earn new equipment to improve your battle rating
- Complete daily challenges for rewards
- Battle against other players in the arena
- Completely free to play
The principle of gameplay is to progress through the storyline, completing quests for the various NPC’s that are found across the world and slowly level up your characters and Ninja martial artists as you improve your team. Gaining XP for completing missions and defeating enemies in combat will slowly level up characters whilst completing events and tasks will enable players to unlock new items, accessories and gear as well as silver and coupons and other items to better equip the team.
Much of the gameplay is completely automated, everything from clicking a link in the quest log to auto run to the quest locations or required NPC and players click enemies to jump into a separate instanced based battle. Once their combat is also automated and players’ characters will perform the same combat attacks in order, as will the NPC’s that they face, and players continue to progress through the game until they reach an enemy they cannot defeat (if you do not defeat the enemy on the first attempt then no amount of re-tries will change the outcome as all fighters in the battle will perform exactly the same attacks in the same order each attempt). This gated gameplay requires players to then level up their characters or improve their gear before they can progress.
Players are able to create their character choosing from a male or female version, choosing the character name as well as their style of martial arts:
- Ninjitsu (Female) - known as the White cyclone she has a keen understanding of all forms of Ninjitsu
- Ninjitsu (Male) – his unique understanding of Ninjitsu has given him the name Duo Devil
- Genjutsu (Female) - extremely talented and studious she is the younger sister of Omoyoji family’s twin
- Genjutsu (Male) – the older brother of Omyoji family’s twin, he is good at discovering forbidden techniques and has an immortal body
- Taijutsu (Female) - straightforward but gentle she has a complete knowledge of Taijutsu
- Taijutsu (Male) – an extremely talented Taitjutsu martial artist it is his biggest passion in life
On their travels players will meet new danger that they can recruit into their team, using a specific team interface they are able to manage their crew and change their gear and equipped accessories as well as looking over their general skills and battle points. Each team mate has various stats that will contribute to their battle point rating, which includes gear and also the character level and their stats including their force, speed, damage rate, crit rate and more. Players are limited to the number of characters they can have in their team but have the option of either retiring one of the Ninja or spending gold (which costs in game premium currency) to add a new character slot, providing the player has attained a high enough VIP level.
There are a whole host of different rewards available for players to earn new items and gain XP, everything from a daily sign in task where players are rewarded for playing the game on consecutive days, the more days they login through the reward. Players get the chance to fight against each other in the Arena, which is unlocked from level 24, here players are able to challenge other players up to 10 ranks above them with a five-minute cooldown in between fights and the higher your rank the better the rewards a player will earn.