Players become Planeswalkers in Magic: Legends, a brand new free-to-play online Action RPG which begins testing in 2020 and launches on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation®4 in 2021. An ancient force moves in the darkness, requiring adventurers to traverse various planes of the Magic: The Gathering multiverse and gather the power needed to fight this evil. In this all-new online ARPG published by Perfect World Entertainment and developed by Cryptic Studios, players will choose their path through the planes, collecting and upgrading spells to create a powerful arsenal, and control the chaos of battle as they fight to save the multiverse from its greatest threat yet.
- Become a Planeswalker – Players will choose from five diverse classes and switch between different Planeswalkers at any time.
- Walk Your Own Path – Players will need to cross various planes to save the multiverse, but how they weave their path is up to them.
- Control the Chaos – Control the chaos in real-time combat. Choosing what spells go into their deck requires strategy, as they will be drawn at random during attacks.
- Collect and Upgrade – Players will discover a myriad of spells and collect spell fragments to make them more powerful.
- Fight Together – The planes in Magic: Legends can be traversed alone or with up to two other Planeswalkers.
- The Geomancer draws upon the power of the earth to pummel enemies in close quarters. Players can fearlessly enter the fray using stone and lava melee attacks, advancing into battle with goblins, kavu, and earth elementals at their side.
- The Mind Mage personifies cool intellect. As a Planeswalker that focuses on psychic powers, they can battle enemies from a safe distance, controlling projectiles with telekinetic powers, and lock down dangerous foes with spells that put them to sleep, or turn them against their allies.
- The Beastcaller is the embodiment of primal might and savagery. Players will vanquish hordes of foes on the battlefield with crushing blows from a massive spirit axe, while coordinating attacks with an Aether Fox companion - and other summoned beasts.
Developer: Cryptic Studios
Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
Genre: Free-to-Play Online Action RPG
Platforms: PC, Xbox One and PlayStation®4
Source: Perfect World Entretainment - Cryptic Studios - Magic: Legends