Armored Warfare Next Test Phase
Armored Warfare is ready for its next test. Early Access Test 5 will launch on September 3 and will last till September 20. Along with new maps, vehicles and some gameplay changes, this test will include the Base feature, a seat of power for players where they can develop buildings and upgrade their power.
Base starts with just a single garage, but many additional structures can be built to provide boosts. Buildings can be upgraded from 1 to the maximum level of 8. So far, the list of buildings that players will be able to construct and their bonuses is what follows:
- Academy: a bonus to commander XP per battle.
- Airport: a Credits discount when purchasing Retrofit upgrades.
- Ammo Depot: a Reputation discount to unlock Firepower upgrades.
- Armory: a Reputation discount to unlock Armor upgrades.
- Barracks: a bonus to Crew XP.
- Command Center: aGlobal Match Reputation gain bonus.
- Garage: a Global Repair Cost reduction.
- Helipad: a Global Match Credit gain bonus.
- Harbor: an incremental Raw Materials shipment increase.
- Recon Post: a discount to Premium Time purchases.
In order to find out more about this game, feel free to consult our profile by activating the INFO button below.
Source: My.com press Release.