Tribes: Ascend has received a new update that comes with new maps and serversHi-Rez Studios has launched a new content update for Tribes: Ascend
This content update comes with more Capture the Flag maps, along with two new European servers.
In addition, Tribes: Ascend has announced that when they release the game on April 12th, all Beta players who have reached level 10 will receive an exclusive in-game Beta badge.
- Sunstar, a new Capture the Flag map.
- Temple Ruins, a Capture the Flag map, has been revised based on community feedback and returns to the Quick Play rotation.
- More polished reticules and HUD icons. Also, users may now disable unwanted HUD elements using SETTINGS menu.
- User settings now stored server-side. Setting may be reset with this patch but settings should be preserved upon future patches.
- Additional European servers added. Region selection includes Europe - London and Europe - Amsterdam.
- Additional Asian servers added. Region selection includes Asia - Japan, and Asia - Singapore
- Server performance optimizations.