Shadow Arena The Final Beta Key
Shadow Arena Steam Beta Key Giveaway
F2P.com and Pearl Abyss offer to our users a The Final Closed Beta for Shadow Arena, Keys for STEAM.
The Final Closed Beta is from the 17th April to 20th April. Get your key now here on F2P.com.
This key contains the following:
⦁ Each key will allow you to access the Final Beta for Shadow Arena:
Each key will allow you to access the Final Closed Beta (17th April to 20th April) and some Free Items
Shadow Arena premium items for the Final Closed Beta on Steam
New to this spec is;
- Improved matchmaking
- Skirmish mode with bots
- Better class balance
We also added some premium items to the beta keys, these will also be active for the previously redeemed keys at the prior beta (all these accounts can participate with this beta as well)
Each code can be redeem just once and each person cannot redeem more than one of these codes.
To get and reedem your key simply follow the instructions:
- Step 1. Never miss a giveaway by following us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
And Follow us in Instagram Instagram F2P.com
- Step 2. Complete the captcha, then add your email to the field above (beside the “Get Your Key” button). You can only sign up once for this giveaway. If it's the first time you use our system please check your email to validate it and add again the same mail in the field above.
- Step 3. Go to Shadow Arena in order to create a new account or go to STEAM.
- Step 4. Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account and click the Games Menu. Choose Activate a Product on Steam and Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
Shadow Arena pits 40 players against one another in a ruthless competition to be the last person standing on the battlefield. Players can choose from one of nine playable characters in the beta, each with their own unique fighting style. To climb to the top of the pack, players must hunt monsters and collect loot to upgrade their gear and gain buffs. However, impeccable skill execution and well-timed evasive tactics are critical in turning fights in one’s favour to secure victory. Maybe will be a F2P Game.
Shadow Arena was originally a game within Black Desert, but eventually evolved into its own stand-alone game. While Shadow Arena does draw from Black Desert, it has created its own unique style, drawing from the MOBA, battle royale, and MMO genres to create an arena fighter. Shadow Arena has two gameplay modes: solo and team. While players can boast their skill in the solo match, complex strategic gameplay is required in the team mode. Players can enjoy a new style of PvP action with co-op elements.
● Engage in unrivalled close combat
● Survive in solo mode or co-operate in team mode
● Choose between 8 characters, each having individual fighting styles and special skills
● Experience a unique mix between PvP and PvE
● Brought to you by the team who created the award-winning MMORPG Black Desert