Magic: The Gathering Arena Introduces Eldraine Courtside Brawl Event
Official Launch of MTG Arena on September 26 adds a new twist on classic tales with Throne of Eldraine
Starting now, players can jump into Brawl – one of the most highly-anticipated modes for Magic: The Gathering Arena – and get a sneak preview of the upcoming Throne of Eldraine card set before it’s released.
Then on September 26, after a successful Open Beta that saw over 1 billion games played, MTG Arena will officially launch alongside Throne of Eldraine. Players can visit an exciting new plane where Grimms’ Fairy Tales and Arthurian legends collide for high fantasy and incredible adventure.
Watch the Throne of Eldraine announcement trailer here; These fairy tales fight back! Play with new cards NOW in the Eldraine Courtside Brawl event in Magic: The Gathering Arena.
Throne of Eldraine releases fully in MTG Arena on September 26. Play in Prerelease September 28-29. Available everywhere October 4.
BRAWL IS LIVE ON MTG ARENA FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER
• Special Event: Eldraine Courtside Brawl brings the 1v1 Brawl format to MTG Arena until September 9.
• Sneak Preview: Play and Earn cards from Throne of Eldraine weeks before official release!
• New Format: Brawl lets players bring one Legendary creature or Planeswalker along with 59 Standard cards in this twist on the Singleton format.
• Fairy Tales Fight Back: Mythic Rare Legendary Creatures go beyond the borders of the card and come to life with special enter-the-battlefield animations!
ON LAUNCH DAY SEPTEMBER 26:
• Throne of Eldraine – Grimms’ Fairy Tales and Arthurian legends collide for high fantasy and incredible adventure in the upcoming Magic: The Gathering card set, available on MTG Arena at launch.
• Rewards at Launch: Players who joined us during Open Beta will receive an exclusive Fblthp avatar and card back as a special thank you. There’s still time to earn this reward before launch on September 26. Download and Play MTG Arena TODAY!
• New Battlefields – Experience the all-new world of Eldraine on special thematic battlefields that bring high fantasy to a new level.
Developed by Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering Arena is free to download and play and brings an authentic Magic: The Gathering experience to life online. MTG Arena combines the same rich gameplay and strategy as the beloved tabletop game with a new player experience that allows for quick and competitive play with highly customizable decks from an ever-expanding library of cards.
To download Magic: The Gathering Arena and stay up to date on the game’s recent developments, please visit Magic: The Gathering Arena.
Source: Wizards of the Coast - Hasbro - Magic: The Gathering Arena