League of Legends has launched the Ziggs Patch PreviewLeague of Legends has presented the Ziggs Patch Preview that comes with some gameplay changes for existing champions, items, and other gameplay, as opposed to information about Ziggs himself.
In addition this patch preview has unveiled a new Champion, Ziggs, the Hexplosives Expert. The first thing youll notice about Ziggs is that he doesnt get anything for free, it requires a strong throwing arm and keen aim to get the most out of him, trading safety and caution for massive damage opportunities and insane poke. Ziggs bounces, a new skill shot paradigm, bombs along the ground at his foes and blasts them to smithereens, providing he can predict his enemys movements effectively.
- Bouncing Bomb - Ziggs throws a bouncing bomb that deals magic damage.
- Satchel Charge - Ziggs flings an explosive charge that detonates after 4 seconds, or when this ability is activated again. The explosion deals magic damage to enemies, knocking them away. Ziggs is also knocked away, but takes no damage.
- Hexplosive Minefield - Ziggs scatters proximity mines that detonate on enemy contact, dealing magic damage and slowing.
- Mega Inferno Bomb (Ultimate) - Ziggs deploys his ultimate creation, the Mega Inferno Bomb, hurling it an enormous distance, Enemies in the primary blast zone take more damage than those further away.
- Short Fuse (Passive) - Every 12 seconds Ziggs' next basic attack deals bonus magic damage. This cooldown is reduced whenever Ziggs uses an ability.