League of Legends has launched a new champion spotlight that presents, Hecarim, the Shadow of WarLeague of Legends has launched a new champion spotlight of the new champion Hecarim, the Shadow of War.
Focusing on high mobility, initiation, and forcing enemies to move where he wants them, Hecarim is ready to inspire terror in your opponents.
Hecarim, the Shadow of War
- Warpath (Passive) Hecarim ignores unit collision and gains attack damage equal to a percentage of his bonus movement speed.
- Rampage Hecarim cleaves nearby enemies dealing physical damage.
- Spirit of Dread - Hecarim deals magic damage to nearby enemies for a short duration. Hecarim gains health equal to a percentage of any damage those enemies suffer.
- Devastating Charge - Hecarim gains increasing movement speed for a short duration. His next attack knocks the target back and deals additional physical damage based on the distance he has traveled since activating the ability.
- Onslaught of Shadows (Ultimate) - Hecarim summons spectral riders and charges forward, dealing magic damage in a line. Hecarim creates a shockwave when he finishes his charge, dealing additional magic damage to nearby enemies causing them to flee in terror.