League of Legends has launched a new champion, Draven, the Glorious ExecutionerLeague of Legends has launched a new champion, Draven, the Glorious Executioner.
Draven is a ranged physical carry built around throwing and catching spinning axes. Through this gameplay, Draven can dish out tons of damage and dominate a game. For those interested in the flashiest of ranged carries, take a look at the Draven Champion Spotlight.
Draven, the Glorious Executioner
- Wicked Blades (Passive) - Draven's Critical Strikes deal bonus physical damage over time. Spinning Axe also causes this effect even if it does not Critically Strike.
- Spinning Axe - Draven's next attack will deal bonus physical damage. This axe will ricochet off the target high up into the air. If Draven catches it, he automatically readies another Spinning Axe. Draven can have two Spinning Axes at once.
- Blood Rush - Draven gains increased Movement Speed and Attack Speed. The Movement Speed bonus decreases rapidly over its duration. Catching a Spinning Axe will refresh the cooldown of Blood Rush.
- Stand Aside - Draven deals physical damage by throwing his axes, knocking aside and slowing his targets.
- Whirling Death (Ultimate) - Draven hurls two massive axes dealing physical damage to each unit struck. Whirling Death slowly reverses direction and returns to Draven after striking an enemy champion. Draven may also activate this ability while the axes are in the flight to cause it to return early. Deals less damage for each unit it hits and resets when the axes reverse direction.