Global Agenda has launched the new cinematic trailer of its expansion, Recursive ColonyHi-Rez Studios has launch a brand new cinematic trailer of the Global Agenda new expansion, Recursive Colony that highlights the new zone, new mission instances, new enemies, and the escalated conflict between man and machines.
Global Agendas move to free-to-play has been a resounding success, says Todd Harris, Hi-Rez Studios COO and were excited to be in a position where we can add such a significant content expansion and make it available for free to the entire community. Many players have asked for a quest-driven, narrative experience beyond level 20 as an alternative to the instanced PvE and PvP missions. Our dev team listened, and today delivers in a huge way with this new open zone!
Notable expansion additions include:
- New Open Zone with several instanced missions, quest chains, mid-high level content, vendors, social spaces
- New enemy bots - encountered within Open Zone as well as instanced missions
- Daily Repeatable Quests - for solo agents and teams. Some quests take place in zones, while others send teams into Recursive Colony hive nodes and ruins. These quests include new 4-man defense Raid missions - now available to smaller groups (1-4) at lower levels (20+)
- New Dyes, Flair, and Trails - rewards for winning missions, completing daily quests, rare bot drops, others given via achievements
- New Pets - new pets available as rewards and crafted items.
- New PvP Map - Push Dust will be entering the Merc queue from Beta
- New PvP Acquisition/CTR Map - Colony Caverns will be entering the Beta Queue
- New Blueprints - for consumables and mods
- Easier crafting - components now within the zone, to help with leveling crafting skills
- New High/Max/UltraMax missions entering the Spec Ops queues
- Revamped Intro Missions - Tutorials now include class-specific elements to help train new players
- Some quests now affect the state of the world (example - Brownouts in Dome City...)
- Ability to transfer between different Open Zone instances (and VR Arena)
- Open Zone cross-instance chat channels
- Disconnect to Character Select Screen without re-login
- Improved Vendor Item Previewing