Elise, the Spider Queen has arrived to League of Legends
Riot has launched a new champion for League of Legends, the ruthless and lethal Elise, the Spider Queen. This champion excels at maneuvering around the map and catch unsuspecting opponents, whittling down enemies in human form before rappelling from the jungle in spider form for a skittering surprise.
Abilities (Human form):
- Spider Swarm (Passive): Elise’s Human Form spells will ready a spiderling when cast on an enemy.
- Neurotoxin: Elise damages a target based on its current Health.
- Volatile Spiderling: Elise releases a venom-gorged spiderling that explodes when it nears a target.
- Cocoon: Elise fires a skillshot that stuns the first enemy struck.
- Spider Form: Elise transforms into a menacing spider with new abilities. While in Spider Form, Elise deals magic bonus damage on attack and has increased Movement Speed, Armor, and Magic Resistance. Each level of her ultimate allows Elise to summon an additional spiderling.
Abilities (Spider Form):
- Spider Swarm (Passive): Elise summons her spiderlings to fight by her side. Spiderlings deal physical damage and take reduced damage from multi-target abilities.
- Venomous Bite: Elise lunges forward and bites her target, slowing them and dealing bonus damage based on how low its Health is.
- Skittering Frenzy: Elise and her spiderlings gain Attack Speed and heal her on each attack.
- On enemy cast: Elise and her spiderlings ascend high into the air and descend upon an enemy target.
- On ground cast: Elise and her spiderlings ascend high into the air, becoming untargetable for two seconds. Casting Rappel on a nearby enemy during this time will descend upon your target.
- Human Form: Elise transforms into a human form with new abilities. Each level of her ultimate allows Elise to summon an additional spiderling.