Open Beta time for Pandaemonic: Lords of Legions
Today, Deutsche Telekom has unveiled that the open beta phase for their strategy browser game, Pandaemonic: Lords of Legions, has just started. Players can register free of charge at the official website and start to play immediately.
Players will take the role of a demon lord in a devastated land destroyed by the war, and wrestle with others to conquer the world and gain the title of arch-demon. To reach their goal and extend their area of power, they accumulate raw materials and expand their fortress. They can team-up with other players so survive agains the most dungerous enemies and face the hardest challenges offered by the game.
· Collect and manage raw materials to construct a fortress with numerous buildings.
· Set up an army of dreadful demons and hold epic battles as PvE / PvP.
· Explore the extensive overworld, conquer fields of raw materials and expand your realm by constructing new fortresses.
· Joint battles against alliances of other players to conquer the world.
· Carry out numerous quests and collect experience points.
Source of information: Deutsche Telekom press release