Supremacy 1914 The Great War Update
Bytro Lab with Supremacy 1914 as a second big milestone on the way to Supremacy 1914 - The Great War we are very excited about the Global Release of Supremacy 1914 Android app. Players can now find the game in the Google Play Store and download it there for free.
For the mobile app, we have adapted the UI to the requirements of touch devices and tailored to the new map view. Players of the mobile version will also be able to use a number of new features, such as an event log or push notifications about declarations of war etc.
● Launch of the global release of S1914 Mobile for Android
● Implementation of the coalition chat
● Implementation of more Alliance Leader options for all members at once
● Players will now be kicked from rounds if they have not selected a country after 10 minutes
● Players in teams or coalitions can no longer change their diplomatic relationship with other coalition or team players to anything better than peace (e.g., no shared map)
● Team players who go inactive and are replaced by the AI no longer change their relation to right of way, but always stay on a split card.
● Players can now choose their team freely and no longer have to keep the teams balanced in the selection process.
Improvements to the map view:
● Improvements to the placement and selection of units on the new map.
● "Country Relations" map view has also been added to in-game settings on mobile.
● We've changed the rendering of fonts in the game to improve their look and overall performance.
● Province names can now be displayed again for all provinces.
Upcoming events for Supremacy 1914 - The Great War:
100 Player 4x Speedround: (Sign up period: 01.03.2019 to 5.03.2019)
Short nights and long fights. At this event, players will be able to test their limits - every second counts in the fierce battle for supremacy on the 100-player World Map at four times the speed. If no player or coalition has made it to a regular victory by this time, the player with the most victory points will be declared the winner.
Free For All: (Sign up period: 15.01.2019 - 19.02.2019)
Players will not know no friends nore family in the upcoming "free-for-all" event on the 100-player World Map with anonymous round features and deactivated coalitions, players will have to compete with 99 others in an uncompromising fight for survival.
Team UP!: (Sign up period:: 22.02.2019 - 26.02.2019)
Supremacy 1914 Team UP Image from iOS
Some fights you cannot win alone! This is definitely the case for our next event. Players will join one of the two teams on the 100 players world map and together fight for world domination and defeat your opposition in the so far biggest team szenario ever in Supremacy 1914.
Source Bytro Labs Supremacy 1914