Join the F2P.com writing Team as Full time Editor
Our multilingual network of websites is growing and we are looking for a full time editor passionate about video games with a personal interest in Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) games. Candidates must be fluent in speaking and writing French and English, and they must have extensive experience playing MMO Games, enjoy working with video games and love the process of writing.
If you want to be part of one of the largest MMO networks, check out details below.
Editor – Full time
– Work from home (It doesn’t matter what country you are from)
– Create daily content on current and upcoming MMO games; news
– Assist and carry out interviews
– Review games
– Translate game profiles and articles
– Manage social networks (Facebook, Twitter)
– Experience playing MMO Games
– Fluent in speaking and writing French and English
– +18 years old
– Work well in a creative team
– Strong communication skills
– Experience with Word and Excel
– Knowledge of WordPress
– Possess an average or high spec computer to run MMO Games
– Willingness to travel to events, such as conventions or exclusive displays
– The exact monetary compensation will be negotiated between OciGrup and the editor in advance.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter with the subject line “Editor Submission” to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to focus on relevant experience.