Defiance launches as free-to-play
The PC version of Defiance is now officially part of the free-to-play crowd, just in time for the beginning of the second season of the TV show. The Ps3 and the Xbox 360 versions will have to wait a little more for their free-to-play launch, currently scheduled for July 15.
Players (both new ark hunters and veterans) will be able to play the main storyline and the new Stahma's missions.
Check out the all-new trailer for the game:
Moreover, the ones who buy a digital copy of the game will have access to:
- A grant of 1,000 Arkforge, in-game currency redeemable for resetting weapon mastery, upgrading a weapon's power rating or even bumping an uncommon weapon to epic rarity.
- 30 days of Paradise Patron status
- 4 Character Slots, 5 Loadouts, up to 75 Ark Keycodes and a minimum 70 Inventory Slots.
Paradise Patrons will receive:
- A grab bag of one-hour boosts or Arkforge from Daily and Weekly Ark Hunter Bonus Lock Boxes.
- Boosts to skill, XP, scrip, salvage and reputation gain rates that stack with the matching boosts available in the store.
- 10% store-wide discount - boosts, costumes, lock boxes, all of it!
For more information about this title click on the "info" button below.