Varus, the Arrow of Retribution has arrived to League of LegendsLeague of Legends has launched a champion spotlight that presents its new champion Varus, the Arrow of Retribution.
Varus is a ranged Attack Damage-focused champion who combines traditional AD carry gameplay with that of a caster.
Abilities of Varus, the arrow of Retribution:
- Living Vengeance (Passive): On kill or assist, Varus temporarily gains Attack Speed. This bonus is larger if the enemy is a champion.
- Piercing Arrow: Varus readies and then fires a powerful shot that gains extra range and damage the longer he spends preparing to fire.
- Hail of Arrows: Varus fires a hail of arrows that deal physical damage and desecrate the ground. Desecrated ground slows enemies' Movement Speed and reduces their healing and regeneration.
- Blighted Quiver: Varus' basic attacks deal bonus magic damage and apply Blight. Varus' other abilities detonate Blight, dealing magic damage based on the target's maximum health.
- Chain of Corruption (Ultimate): Varus flings out a tendril of corruption that immobilizes the first enemy champion hit and then spreads towards nearby uninfected champions, immobilizing them too on contact.