Last Chaos is a free-to-play MMORPG set in the world of Last Chaos, here thousands of players can connect as one of the mortal races fighting for power and control over the lands of Iris; a place of horror that has fallen to chaos after an epic battle among the Gods themselves. In this land the line between friend and foe is never clear as alliances rise and fall as swiftly as the cut of a blade in the hands of a betrayer, as one of the inhabitants of this world each player has full control over what fate will befall them, where each choice and deed can sway the realm through war, strategy and politics. Complete quests, craft and explore the vast unknown world and conduct yourself as befitting a potentially future ruler of the Last Chaos.
- Exciting Range of Aggressive Battle System (ERAS); ERAS creates a more dynamic and exciting combat system that bring elements of the Action RPG into the MMO scene, strike swiftly at all enemies within your weapons arc and bring destruction with exciting attack options rarely seen in other MMOs.
- P v P v E; where other games have Player versus Player and Player versus Environment, Last Chaos combines these two features in their PvPvE system which brings an intriguing take and creates complex combat with both individual and guild combat.
- Personal Dungeons; a private area where players can tackle a dungeon on their own in a closed of environment, allowing players to experience content at their own pace and on their own merits, rewarded greatly in both loot and experience.
- Item Crafting; various items are available to players to craft for themselves to use, sell or trade with other players using the Item Mall trading system.
- Pets; pets come in all shapes and sizes and will be available throughout a players journey through Iris; unlocked through unique quests your pet will level up over time to become more powerful as they learn new skills and social behaviours and ultimately enable you to move faster around the world.
- Knightmare (Pony – Horse – Knightmare); unlocked through the Pan Flute Quest
- Dragon (Hatchling – Drake – Dragon); unlocked through the Drake Egg Quest
OS: Windows (R) Vista/ XP/2000 (95/98/ME/NT/Server are not supported)
CPU: 1 GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent
Graphics Card: Geforce FX, Radeon 9600 128MB