take your place on the stage in audition online, the exciting dance-based game where players must make their way through various dance auditions using directional keys and to perform choreographed combos and wow the judges. Play solo, against other players or even challenge your friends, with multiple game modes available do you have what it takes to be the best?
there are six different dance modes to choose from in the game, each offering a different style of play and challenge.
- Practice Mode - either so low with friends you can practice the basic steps and get to grips with the controls.
- Normal Individual - battle against one to 6 different players, playing four different levels in every match (Normal, Freestyle, Freestyle 2 and finally Finish Move).
- Sync-8 - move in up to 8 ways as opposed to the normal 4 ways, challenging mode to show your mastery.
- NPC Battle Mode - challenge an NPC in a dance off, this mode requires five players to challenge the AI NPC.
- Freestyle Battle - made up of different rounds where each round challenges players with different dance routines, Group Mode allows players to play in a 2v2 or 3v3 where you take it in turns in a dance off against each other.
- Choreography - timing is everything as you must dance in synchronization with competitors or friends.
players are able to completely customise their characters using the fashion shop, the whole host of different costumes, hairstyles, faces and various items, players can design their character as they wish. Earn Den/Beats (depending on the version you are playing) by competing against other players providing players ranked high enough, then use these rewards to purchase goods within the shop.
CPU: Pentium III 1GHz
Graphics: Geforce 2 MX 440 with DirectX 9
Hard Drive Space: 2GB
Sound: 16 Bit Sound Card