Frogwares has announced a massive update for the free-to-play online RTS World of Battles: MorningstarFrogwares has presented a massive update for the free-to-play online RTS World of Battles: Morningstar .
The update features the new Steam Juggernaut in addition to new units, maps, achievements, class tiers, referral systems and upgrades to both premium and non-premium accounts. On top of all this youll find a new level cap, the option to control a disconnected players units and a redesigned HUD.
The Steam Juggernaut is the pinnacle of death-dealing technology developed by the Empire's Academy of War. There are now four giant unit classes, including the Knights Steam Juggernaut, the Barbarians Lord of the Frozen Wastes, the Amazons Ursine Destroyer and the Beast Folks Earth Elemental. Additional giants will be added in upcoming updates.
- New level cap Now the army leaders progression is increased to level 46. New unlocks yield great rewards, while leveling has been balanced to help speed up the process.
- Newly revamped HUD Identify master units special abilities seamlessly without having to choose it. A small ability icon will be displayed above the icon of every unit with active abilities.
- Quick Battle system - players can dive headlong into battle and play allies and opponents of equal strength
- Achievement system along the path to level 46, players can complete achievements to unlock in-game rewards
- Persistence Pays Off any player to win 5 battles in a day will now receive a 25 gem reward
- Raise the dead! If a player disconnects, his units are divided between allied players. These units, marked with a dark blue flag, will lend their support and can turn the tide of war!